Friday, March 19, 2010

It's 11:30am, and we just got back from Blue Eyes' ear checkup/18 Month well-baby doctor appointment. It was scheduled for 10am... right at naptime. Ears look better, little man was happy and talkative, and he didn't cry for his two shots. I'm absolutely blessed. I've heard of 18-month-olds that cry through the entire appointment. Even at naptime, he did great, only falling apart at the very end of the appointment, when it was time to go anyway.

We're definitely growing into little-boy territory. For the first time they checked his weight and height on the stand-up scale and height chart, rather than the laying-down baby one. And he pretty much walked with me everywhere we went, rather than being carried.

And, most importantly, no more shots until Kindergarten!!! Even though he deals with shots FABULOUSLY (the worst remains his VERY first shots, when he was two months old) I'm THRILLED to not have to have him get more shots. yippee!

When we got home, blue eyes was definitely naptime-ready. He whined and cried and was generally uncooperative. Then I laid him in bed, gave him his paci, his 'friends' (stuffed animals) and covered him up. He was so happy to be there he practically giggled. Adorable... and wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home