Thursday, April 15, 2010

tired

I keep meaning to write a 19-month post. Blue Eyes turned 19 months old a week ago, and he's definitely 19 months. It's amazing how much can change in just four weeks. I'll post some actual news and pictures soon, but I had to tell this story now.

We were getting ready to go to daycare/work around mid-morning today and I grabbed his blanket and froggy to bring for naptime at daycare. He saw me get those, but that WASN'T enough, he threw a fit until I realized what he wanted: EVERYTHING from bed. All FIVE blankets that we have floating around his room/the house, his pillow, and both his stuffed animals. Once we had those,(some in my arms and some in his) he was happy and ready to walk out the door.

We were probably a sight, getting in the car with piles of blankets.

He fell asleep on the drive to daycare, despite my attempts to keep him awake, and fortunately was so out of it that he didn't realize I didn't bring in ALL his bedtime stuff.

Tired little man just needed all his comfort items.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home