Saturday, April 17, 2010

we love spring

Did I tell you about how our 19 month old is getting very picky about the cup he gets his water in at bedtime? I blame this on grandma (my mom) because at her house the cups are at Blue Eyes level and he gets to pick. He threw a ten-minute temper tantrum a couple nights ago, and he wasn't about to let up until he got a cup HE wanted.

From 19 Months


He also is starting to think things are only a good idea if they're HIS idea. We had a meltdown before naptime today. He didn't want anything, no food, no drink, no blankets, no reading, no paci, no bed, no cuddling... I tried it all. Then I let him go... and he headed right to paci and bed. That's exactly what he wanted. I had JUST tried it, I guess it had to be HIS idea.

He is definitely turning into a little boy with a mind of his own. He often has an agenda, and knows exactly what he wants. Usually it's going outside.

From 19 Months


From 19 Months


Today was beautiful spring day, and an exciting one for little man. We went to the park this morning, and Blue Eyes wore his new hat, which he actually leaves on most of the time.

From 19 Months


From 19 Months


Then after naptime Blue Eyes woke up to a playset being moved into his backyard...

From 19 Months


From 19 Months


From 19 Months


From 19 Months


And later, he had a playmate come over to help his test out the new playset.

From 19 Months


And help drive his truck...

From 19 Months


And help work with tools...

From 19 Months


If I wasn't so busy making sure Blue Eyes didn't fall, I would have gotten some cute pictures of them climbing up the ladder and zipping down the slide.

Great Day!

1 Comments:

Blogger studiocitro said...

Love the puppy hat! :) :) :)

4:05 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home