Thursday, June 03, 2010

Eskimo Kisses

I always give Blue Eyes eskimo kisses. To do it, I typically have to chase the giggly toddler while yelling "eskimo kisses!!" and then I have to catch him and hold him down, while he giggles, giggles, giggles.

Yesterday, daddy was chasing him, and he climbed up on the couch with me for protection. So I started giving him real kisses and eskimo kisses... he giggled, and then, whattayknow? he turned around and gave ME an eskimo kiss! Cutest. Thing. Ever. Nothing like having toddler concentration getting right up in your face and rubbing noses. I love it. Then he gave daddy eskimo kisses and gave me some real kisses.

I love nights like that.

Also, our little man might be learning his colors. He identified the color orange twice yesterday, without prompting! First while I was putting an orange cloth diaper on, and then when there was an orange pumpkin on tv. It would be only fitting that my kid's first color would be orange, wouldn't it?

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

So much fun!!! Don't you want to just bottle it up and save it for the future?

12:30 PM 
Blogger angela said...

write it all down! this blog will help you remember so much. When the girls were little I was sure I could never forget all those little things they do but a lot of it is gone except for vague impressions :( shaela has a book since the beginning and the girls books are getting thicker. I look back at things I wrote even a year or two ago and go "oh, I remember that" having totally forgotten...

10:16 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home