Sunday, August 29, 2010

Vacation Pics and Videos, because I know you want them

I think... I'm just not very into writing on this blog lately. It's not so much that I'm too busy, but simply that other things have taken priority. Check email and Facebook, read some other random blogs, clean the house, do the laundry, do some computer work. Writing here falls to the bottom of the list, and I never seem to get there.

Tonight though, the house is pretty much clean and I've checked Facebook and email and thought I want to to to bed, I can't really motivate myself to get up off the couch. So here I am.

We went on vacation a few weeks ago. We were only gone one week, but it seemed like an entire month passed by the time we got home. It felt like we left at the very beginning of August and came back at the end. Summer is almost over, and while I'm welcoming the break from the heat and humidity and bugs we've been getting... I'm not really ready for winter (and being stuck in the house with an energetic 2-year-old!)

Vacation - We spend a week in a rented house at the lake with my hubby's family. Great time. And of course, Blue Eyes had the time of his life ("Rideontheboat!?") and LOTS of attention. Sometime soon I will actually upload all my vacation pictures and videos, but in the meantime I have a fantastic friend who was able to come spend a day with us and took some pictures of her own. I love her for this, not only because they're good pictures I wasn't getting but because I'M in a few of them. That doesn't happen much since I'm usually the one taking the pictures!

From 23 Months


From 23 Months


From 23 Months


From 23 Months


From 23 Months



And Videos... lately Blue Eyes looooves "Pop Goes the Weasel"...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home