Thursday, May 12, 2011

My Boys

From Summer 2010


I'm pretty sure they're watching a documentary on Public Television. Looks thrilling, eh?

We took Pipsqueak to the baby weigh clinic on Monday. 8 lbs, 13 oz. He's gained over two pounds from his birth weight. It's amazing what a difference just two pounds makes on a little baby. His cheeks are filling out, his legs aren't so spindly, and his tummy is round.

Summer arrived for a couple days this week. They were perfect summer days too - hot, with no bugs! Little man convinced me to get out the 'spinny thing with water' because "the sun is shining mom, that means we can get the spinny thing!" (apparently he and dad had some conversations about this). So instead of pulling out the $1 spinning sprinkler, I pulled out this inflatable kid-sprinkler I'd gotten at a garage sale last year.

Just look at his face. Life Is Good. I love being a mommy.

From Summer 2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home