Friday, May 13, 2011
Tidbits
My dentist calls me this morning to reschedule an appointment that I canceled (via text message!). The boys and I had been in my bedroom while I got showered and dressed and I had just wandered out to the kitchen when the phone rang, the boys still in the bedroom. I picked it up and the thought crossed my mind that there was a small chance that Little Man would want to pick up the phone on daddy's nightstand in the bedroom. I answered, didn't hear anything, and breathed a sigh of relief. I forgot about it completely and went on to reschedule the appointment. At the end of the conversation, I said 'thanks, bye' and as I was putting the phone down I heard a distinct toddler voice say "byyyyyyeeee!!!!"I went in the bedroom and Little Man says to me "I talk to somebody on the phone! Yours doctor called on the phone!"
It's one of those moments where I'm trying to tell him he shouldn't answer the phone, all while thinking the whole thing was so cute I can't help but giggle a little...
________
How to ensure your baby or toddler will either wake up or need something RIGHT NOW: pour milk into a bowl of cereal.
________
Pipsqueak definitely is used to the noise of our house with a toddler. Little Man has been going to daycare part-time, and he continues to go through the end of this month. Pipsqueak is much happier when LIttle Man is not in daycare. He's less fussy when he's awake and he sleeps better, quieter, and longer out in the middle of the room with toddler noises going on around him.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home