Friday, June 17, 2011

swaddle me baby



They say babies like to be swaddled. It sounded good with my first baby, but Little Man and many of my friends' babies, got out of their swaddles, and kicked and fought when you tried to wrap them up tight, and I wasn't sure I REALLY believed it.

Then Pipsqueak came along. This baby LOVES to be swaddled, he almost can't sleep unless he's wrapped up warm and tight - it's an almost surefire way to put him down for a nap. Tired baby? Swaddle him, rock him just a tiny bit, stick a pacifier in his mouth and he's out. Or, heck, just swaddle him (see above photo). Fussy? Do all that, with vigorous rocking/bouncing plus some good white noise, and it almost always calms him down.

Pipsqueak is my little papoose, and I love it.

1 Comments:

Blogger studiocitro said...

I love it, he's such a cute little baby!

12:20 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home