Wednesday, October 12, 2011
a day in the life
Things I've done today:•woke up to crying baby at 4am (or 4:30? it's all blurry)
•cleaned the house, made lists, checked the internet, wrote emails, talked to God
•cuddled with a three-year-old before eating breakfast
•emptied and filled the dishwasher
•changed 3-yr-old's wet pants
•laundry
•welcomed the baby to the day when he woke up, fed the baby
•made crafts, played
•laundry
•made lunch for 3-yr-old and hubby
•changed 3-yr-old's wet pants
•rinsed out poopy cloth diapers and threw them in the wash
•started the fixings for four casseroles to freeze
•bathed 3-yr-old after poop disaster
•cleaned up bathroom after 3-yr-old decided he needed to use the entire roll of toilet paper to wipe his poop disaster and proceeded to plug and overflow the toilet (this is what I get for thinking 'oh, he's playing so nicely right now')
•continued with fixings for casseroles
•bathed up baby after poop explosion (still need to clean up baby's clothes, dang)
•nursed baby, put him down for nap
•turned on Bob the Builder for 3-yr-old
•finished fixings for casseroles (to assemble tomorrow)
•laundry
•ate lunch
•thanked God for giving me a huge load of patience today (and for caffeine).
It's only 2:45. Yes, I JUST ate lunch. And this is officially the day of poop.
1 Comments:
Wow. This sounds like my life! Glad I'm not alone :) Rochelle you sound like a wonderful mom! Much love from CA
Post a Comment
<< Home