Monday, October 10, 2011

sleeping boys

I think about writing on here a lot, and simply don't come up with the time to do it. This fall has been busy, birthdays and weddings and harvest and football. And my hubby is working on renovating our sunroom (currently a 2-season, spring and fall, room) into a 4-season room by adding a heating and air-conditioning unit. I'm SO excited to have that room as a playroom this winter, so I'm supporting him working on it every spare moment he has, but that also means I'm busy with kiddos.

We got our house back three weeks ago, but our in-laws REALLY got their house back! They got to move back into their house, and we got our furniture back, got the baby sleeping in his own room. We miss seeing grandma around during the day (the other day Little Man yelled 'we're home! Who's here?' when we got home) but it's not quite AS quiet as I thought it would be.

So now it's 7:18am. Both boys are sleeping and I'm enjoying a quiet morning & making my to-do list for the week. I should rephrase - a quiet, EXTREMELY REFRESHED, morning! I nursed Pipsqueak before going to bed at 10:30 and I woke up this morning at 6:30. WOOP! Last night i nursed him about 11, and he slept all night as well. He still isn't the least bit interested in eating in the morning until about 9:30, so I think I should be able to feed him even earlier.

On the down side? Little Man woke up in the middle of the night the last two nights. At least I am not the one getting up with him... but baby Pipsqueak might officially be a better sleeper than his big brother is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home